Ra'a

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Yes blogger friends (all 4 of you), I've returned. After a 2 month hiatus from bloggerland, I'm ready to make a new post. Let's review what's happened in the past 8 weeks...

I've got 2 finals and 2 presentations left this semester for grad school

I'm currently fighting for a raise at work

I'm going to be on the 4th row at the Jermain Taylor fight Dec. 9th (This one actually deserves and explanation. I got my good friend Katie Longino to participate in a 103.7 "The Buzz" boxing contest. Using inflatable gloves, she unanimously destroyed two other girls to gain 2 ringside tickets to this middleweight championship bout. Unfortunately for her, she cannot go because she'll be in a wedding that weekend. Fortunately for me, she has handed them over and I am really stoked. I hope I get blood on me.)

Those are the highlights...really hope my life seems more exciting to someone else. Hope all had a great thanksgiving and you'll hear from me soon. Try to contain thyself.

-d

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that katie longino wins more crap than anybody i've ever met.

think any of ya'll are going to the capital one bowl?

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home