Ra'a

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Top 10 Christmas Movies (in my opinion)

Its Christmas time, my favorite time of the year. I'm somewhat of a closet movie buff, and I'd like to spill my 2 cents about my favorite Christmas flicks. So from bottom to top, these are what I consider the non-miss films you all should watch this year.

(Cough, cough)

10. The Polar Express - Technically haven't seen this one, but the book is f-a-n-tastic
9. Eight Crazy Nights - Yeah, its a Hannukah movie, you racist
8. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer - I don't care if its clay-mation
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version) - That suit is weird
6. Ernest Saves Christmas - Back when Ernest made me laugh
5. Elf - Come on, its Will Ferrell!!!
4. Home Alone - Did anyone else try to thief-proof their home after seeing this?
3. A Christmas Story - Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra
2. Christmas Vacation - For the crazy grandmother, "Are we at the airport, Clark?"
1. Its a Wonderful Life -Traditional fave, you can't not like it!

Agree or disagree??? Give me your thoughts.

Merry Christmas

-d

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't seen 10 or 9 so i can't comment on those.

i would add love actually, frosty the snowman, miracle on 34th st, and the charlie brown christmas special. love actually is a romantic comedy but it takes place at christmas and is very christmas-oriented, so i include it. i'd put the griswolds at number one though. it's the movie tradition in the nutt household. the older i get the more i appreciate chevy chase in that movie.

2 other movies happen at christmas that i don't call christmas movies- Die Hard and Batman Returns. just a little trivia.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home