Ra'a

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Boo!


I love Halloween! Maybe its the weather, maybe its my love of a good scare, or maybe I just like any excuse to eat candy. Either way, this is my second favorite time of year (Christmas being number 1).

This year, I'm writing reviews of Little Rock-area haunted houses for the Arkansas Times. You can read my reviews at www.arktimes.com/blogs/rockcandy. I went to the famous downtown Haunted Cathedral on Thursday night, and to The Chamber of Horrors last night. My review of the cathedral went on the web Friday, I'm assuming the latter will be up on Monday. I've decided my next two will be North Little Rock's Haunted Hospital and Benton's Torture Chamber. I'm not sure if any of these will be published in the Arkansas Times, but it least it made the blog. Plus, the Times is paying for all of my admission fees, so that's nice. Anyway, if you get a chance, check out my reviews and let me know what you think if you visit any of the houses I write about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Epoch Church said...

you're famous!

8:22 AM  
Blogger nadaja said...

i think Christmas is number 2 ghost writer...

2:55 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

You really are a jack of all trades.

3:33 PM  
Blogger nadaja said...

BOO! marbles and b....

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my
own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


my web site - books of ra online

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home