Ra'a

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Godfather Daniel?




I can't believe it happened. My buddy, Mike, is now a father. I am now a godfather (with no responsibility, just title). Of course, I remember William Wallace (Braveheart) saying, "Men don't follow titles. They follow courage." Well men may not, but goddaughters do! She was 7 pounds and some ounces, can't really remember. But I do remember she is 19 inches long, so I'm not a completely irresponsible godparent.

I won't get to meet her until next month because Mike and his wife life in Dallas. But
  • Joel
  • and I will be traveling to see them soon. Looking forward to it.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Christopher said...

    Congratulations Daniel.

    I life in Little Rock

    7:30 AM  
    Blogger Jenny said...

    Now, I expect to see my baby on there when she is born ;)

    4:44 PM  
    Blogger Doug McPherson said...

    So, what exactly does a Scottish godfather do?

    7:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home