Ra'a

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day 1 in My New Condo (pictures to follow soon)

I awoke around 9:00 with a few errands to run and some more mini projects around the place.

After moving a $250 desk I bought for $30 up my stairs and into my office, I vowed to sell the desk when I move from here.

I arranged my furniture the way I wanted and had my cable and internet installed.

Around 6:00 p.m. it was time for dinner and a movie with friends. I needed a shower. Unfortunately I realized I left my soap, shampoo, and toothpaste at my former home. To supplement, I found a bottle of dishwashing detergent which made a trip to my shower with me. It wasn't too bad. When I finished, I felt like I understood my flatware better. As for the toothpaste, I found a box of baking soda in the fridge that I used to give the teeth and gums a wash.

Don't worry, I picked up some supplies at wal-mart tonight.

I'm ready for Day 2.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't paint anything when i was there. i hope that i didn't offend.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

You're so dirty......

7:52 PM  
Blogger Epoch Church said...

where are the pictures?

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home