Ra'a

Sunday, May 27, 2007

EPOCH UPDATE


THE FOLLOWING IS AN E-MAIL I RECENTLY SENT TO A GROUP OF PASTORS WHOSE CHURCHES REGULARLY PRAY FOR EPOCH. WE CALL THEM OUR "PARTNER" CHURCHES. I REGULARLY SEND OUT EPOCH UPDATES SO OUR PARTNER CHURCHES WILL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH US. I'VE COPIED THIS E-MAIL HERE BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT TESTIMONY TO HOW GREAT GOD IS. ENJOY!



Thank you,

Usually these two words are reserved for the closing of a letter. I could not wait that long to express our gratitude to all of you for praying for our church. In my last e-mail, I shared our desire to move to a new location and to be able to put our pastors on full-time salary. I am very happy to report that both of those needs will soon be met! We will be meeting at the Women's City Club starting on June 10th. Nathan and Grant will be full-time Epoch employees starting June 1. Our Father has once again met our needs.

As I write this, I'm reminded of Acts 12, when Peter escaped from prison because of intervention from an angel. After escaping, his response was "Now I know without a doubt that the Lord sent his angel and rescued me...". He used the word "Now" as if he hadn't been confident of the Lord's provision before, despite all he had already seen Him do.

Let us never become numb to what we have seen God do. Let us never forget the Spirit's work going on before us. Let us not be surprised when God provides all we need. And let us never ever cease to pray for each other, celebrate together, and rejoice because of all He has done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home