Ra'a

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What a day, what a day...



Wow, yesterday was quite interesting. A system overload for me, if you will (and if you won't...choke). I learned very exciting (and surprising) news.

The first came around lunch time, with one of my best friends, Mike Reading, calling me in a panic, saying that his wife had taken 2 EPT tests, both of them saying she was pregnant. He was on the way to take her to a doctor to find out for sure if they were going to have a baby. Sure enough, Amber is 8-10 weeks pregnant. Considering they've been married only 8 months, it was quite the surprise. I was happy to accept the role of the child's godfather. And by accepting the role, I mean I asked Mike "Hey, can I be the godfather...I don't want to take care of the kid if you die, but I just want the title." He said "Sure, why not?"

So, in 7 months, I'll be THE GODFATHER...

On to my next piece of news from yesterday. Another one of my best friends, Travis Ashby (from high school), let me know that he is getting married April 28th. He also asked me to be his best man, which I was honored to agree to.

So I've been named a godfather and a best man all in the same day. Please, if anything major happens in anyone else's life in the near future, don't tell me for a little while. I've had too much information for one week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home