Ra'a

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Worst Tasting Supplement...Ever


"Eureeka! Eureeka!"

Those were the words uttered by the genius that discovered the catapult. Though those weren't quite the words I said the first time I took a gulp of Amino Fuel, I have certainly found the worst tasting supplement known to man.

I've tried a lot of supplements: proteins, carb drinks, creatine; but this stuff beats all of them in its ability to literally make me cringe at the thought of taking it. Why do I continue? Because I was raised by a CPA who used to always tell me anytime we were in a restaraunt, "Order whatever you want, as long as you eat all of it." Well, I take those words to heart, especially now that I have to pay for everything myself. And I'm not about to let my hard earned money go to waste.

The truth is I bought the stuff with a gift card that I found in my wallet from when I graduated college. Yeah, I don't know how I've had it for almost 2 years and not used it. It felt like finding a 5 dollar bill in your jeans that you forgot about. Bliss...

Also, who is Beechnut? I'm guessing Jenny? Identify yourself, anonymity is only for hitmen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Epoch Church said...

daniel's strong...

8:18 AM  
Blogger BeechNut said...

Who do you know in your family that is a "Nut" about his "Beechcraft"????

"Order whatever you want, as long as you eat it all"......your CPA Dad sounds absolute brillant. ;)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drink raw eggs. that's how i got my body.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home