Ra'a

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Why Blog So Often?

Recently, I was informed that a blog should be updated at least a few days per week. Why? Even computer geeks (not that there is anything wrong with that) have more to do than gaze upon recent posts...don't you guys? I like to post maybe once every week and a half or so, to make sure all 5 of you who actually read this thing get a chance to do so before I update it again. So, I need some feedback: how often should I put up a new post? Between all I have going on, I honestly don't think about posting that often. But if more posts are requested, I suppose I'll appease the masses. Yeah, apparently I'm a sell out.

On to more important things. My Super Bowl predicition at this point is Chicago 34 - Indianapolis 30. I honestly think this could be a really good Super Bowl. I'm by no means an NFL buff; in fact, many women probably follow pro football more closely than me...

You know what, I just realized that I'm not qualified to make a prediction. If I have time, I'll think about it and post a real prediction later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Epoch Church said...

every two days....do it daniel...

7:59 PM  
Blogger BeechNut said...

More people probably read your blog than submit comments on it. Blog often enough to let your Mother and I know what's going on in your life....since you never call. :)

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog every 33 seconds.

11:50 AM  
Blogger coolfan said...

Man, This is Fan.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home