Ra'a

Friday, January 12, 2007

Why I'm Currently Stoked


Who is it that sings that ridiculous song called "I'm So Excited"? I'm so not a fan. But, for the time being, I can relate to the lyrics of such a prize piece. The reason: 24 returns for its 6th season in exactly 2 days!!! I remember how depressed I was late last May when they showed a trailer for season 6, followed by the disclaimer "Coming in January 2007." Well friends, the time is here. We know Jack Bauer has been captured by underground Chinese secret agents and probably been imprisoned in northern Siberia. Sure, he'll escape or be rescued, or maybe all the guards will simultaneously acquire hyperbaric foot ulcers and be unable to chase Jack if he makes a run for it. You never know with this show, for better or worse. That is why I am currently stoked. Until then-enjoy!

-dm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need you download those coordinates to my pda, chloe.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home