Ra'a

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yeah, I own a Macbook






So this Christmas, we infringed on a new tradition. For the past 23 years, we've always opened presents in chronilogical order (I go first, my bro second, my mom third, and then my dad). Well this year, my pop spontaneously decided that my sister-in-law would start things off. My bro and I resisted because we grew up baptist and therefore hold up traditions as everlasting. But (tsk, tsk) a new world order was put in place at the McPherson home this year. We also opened our presents a couple of nights earlier than usual because Douglas and Rebekah (bro/sisnlaw) are flying to Florida in 2 days for their Christmas.

Ok, the point of the new blog: I am now the owner of a Macbook. This pleases me. I very much enjoyed creating a slideshow from my photobooth until 1 a.m. I'm including some pics from that event. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm proud to call you my roommate...(mac buddy)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silly mac people.

WINDOWZ RULZ!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home