Ra'a

Monday, May 07, 2007

Currently Reading...


That's right...I'm reading for enjoyment again! I haven't done this since going back to school and didn't realize how much I missed it. I mentioned last time how I had started reading two books: Messy Spirituality and The Samson Syndrome. I've borrowed the former from Nathan and it will be coming to Vegas with me. I figure it is probably wise to bring some good Christian literature with me to sin city.

Our flight leaves Little Rock at 6:30 p.m., though I'm not sure what time we'll actually land. I think we've got a connecting flight in Salt Lake City (Go Jazz, porque de Ronnie Brewer).

Pray for Epoch. Exciting things are happening!!! For more, check out Grant's blog or www.epochchurch.org.

And so far, I would highly recommend Messy Spirituality. More on that later.

Much Love,

dm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vegas, baby, vegas!


i should have sent you 10 bucks for you to put on red for me. hope your trip is going or went well if you already back.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home