Ra'a

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Saddest List Ever Written

All of us have skeletons in the closet. We all have things about ourselves that we wish weren't true or that no one knew. And we all most certainly find ourselves singing along with songs we wish we could force ourselves to hate.

But we can't.

They plague our ear drums with a sweet sorrowful melody that is impossible to ignore or dismiss.

Here is a list of the songs that have somehow made it onto my good side.

(In no particular order)

TITLE------------ARTIST

Barbie Girl - Aqua

Turn Back Time - Aqua

Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

Glamorous - Fergie

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

The Rent Soundtrack

Michael Buble's Music

You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban

Cool - Gwen Stefani

Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

Don't Stop Believing - Journey

Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse

You are Not Alone - Michael Jackson

Most Creed Songs



I'm sure I could think of more. But I'm interested to hear who else will admit to liking some of these songs, or what other songs you all will admit to secretly enjoying.

Go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

You should never be ashamed to like Journey.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was about to write the same exact thing chris just said. it's a travesty that journey is not yet in the rock and roll hall of fame. Steve Perry's voice is golden.

I hate Big Girls Don't Cry, but I like Glamorous. I hate the Avril song. I like Sweet Escape.

I secretly have liked every single of Nelly Furtado's latest album, a few of which I downloaded.

I also have a soft spot for most '80s Whitney Houston songs.

3:32 PM  
Blogger thispresentsojourn said...

flossyflossy

2:49 PM  
Blogger nadaja said...

i agree with Chris and Mike... You can be "faithfully" in love with Journey and not ashamed...

9:01 AM  
Blogger Roxane said...

I secretly like Paris Hilton's song, "Turn it up"...I'd say that's shameful.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home