Ra'a

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Closing Statement

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in posts. It appeared for a while that I had learned how to regularly update my blog. But to give everyone a quick bit of info, I had an offer accepted on the condo I mentioned in my last post. So now I'm busy getting insurance quotes, furniture shopping, and preparing to close at the end of this month.

I'll be living here by myself, which I wasn't totally sold on at first, but am becoming increasingly excited about (although I currently have great housemates that I'll miss living with).

All that to say, I hope to have something more important to write about next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger thispresentsojourn said...

suhweet. grill me some fish!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Congrats on your new place! Now I'll have a place to leave the kids when I come to Little Rock ;)
Jenny

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home