Ra'a

Monday, July 30, 2007

I close tomorrow!!!

I close on my condo tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be able to move in a week and a half. I plan on working fairly late on it tomorrow night after my small group is over. I've got to take off some mirrors that actually cover an entire wall, which is great for making it look larger than it really is, but not so much the look I'm going for. I'm trying to add a New York loft type feel (excluding the floor because I prefer carpet to hardwood), so I'm having one wall painted to appear like brick. My mom (God bless her) is coming up on Wednesday to spend a few days doing just that. I'll have to paint another wall neutral, steam clean the carpet, and have an electrician ground a few outlets and install another breaker. This hopefully will not take more than a week to accomplish.

Soon and very soon, my friends. Soon and very soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i figured you'd try to make it look just like Joey's apt on friends, with foosball table and duck.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home