Ra'a

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Goin' on a ghost hunt!


That's right, a life-long dream is finally coming true. While reviewing my last haunted house (NLRs Haunted Hospital), I was informed by the operators that a real-life ghost has allegedly been spotted on the 3rd floor. A group of paranormal experts will be spending tonight on the 3rd floor hoping to make contact. The guy in charge of the Haunted Hospital invited me to come spend the night with them. I'm kinda sick and tired today, but I know I'll regret not going. So, I'll be spending the night with a poltergeist. Odds are that this is all urban legend and no ghost exists. But what if its real? Not that I believe in ghosts, but its halloween...anything could happen.

If any of you want to buy me a can of Red Bull, I'd be most appreciative. Its gonna be a long night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug McPherson said...

You're a big idiot! ha ha!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Well, what did you see? Can't wait to hear about your ghostly night :)

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home