Ra'a

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Spooktac-u-lar


Well, our 3rd annual Halloween Spooktacular party happened last night. This year was every bit as good, if not slightly better that last year. I chose to go as the Geico Caveman, as seen above. The only drawback to this costume was that eating became difficult because I kept getting hair in my mouth. Rice krispy treats were especially troublesome, as marshmallow bits stayed in my beard for the better part of the evening. I didn't even try to eat any s'mores until I took everything off. All in all, a great party, great friends, and a great memory. Check out Grant's site for more pics. Also, he's holding a contest where you can vote for the best costume, so go vote for me!

QUICK UPDATE: THE GHOST HUNT BELOW NEVER HAPPENED. WHOEVER OWNED THE GROUNDS THE HOSPITAL WAS ON WOULD NOT LET PEOPLE SPEND THE NIGHT DUE TO LIABILITY ISSUES. SO I CHUGGED A VENTI SIZED STARBUCKS COFFEE AT 10:30 P.M. ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOR NOTHING.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

You are a hideous caveman.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Saline County, Arkansas Photos said...

Scary...

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home