Ra'a

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Total Recall




...was told yesterday about the recall that Totino's has put out on their pepperoni pizzas. The ironic thing is I haven't bought any of these since college (though I did steal a couple of Jason's when we lived together). Why I chose last week to break that streak, I'll never know. With the recall, Totino's is refunding everybody the price of their pizza. Since I only bought one pepperoni, I'll get a whopping one dollar plus my shipping fee if I mail in the UPC code. So my question is this: is the one dollar worth the trouble to mail it in? I think they'll give me a coupon for so many dollars worth of food too, so that's enticing.

To help with the decision, I'm leaving it up to you, my reading public. Vote "yes" if you think I should mail in the UPC code, "no" if you think its not worth it. I'm counting on you, so don't let me down.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes.... no doubt... yes... they owe it to their valued customers.

6:29 AM  
Blogger beckymcp said...

I guess it depends on your def. of "trouble"--somehow "snip-snip, seal, drop" doesn't seem like a lot of effort for several bucks--but you know I used to work for an accountant. ;^)

6:44 AM  
Blogger BeechNut said...

Yes, by all means.....beat those Capitalist at their own game. That is how I became rich and financially free....by clipping coupons and refund offers.

All fun aside....YES!

6:55 AM  
Blogger unknown law student somewhere in the south said...

No, you shouldn't. Eating a Totino's Party Pizza (free or not) is a bad thing. Eating an entire party pizza means approximately:

800 calories
61% of your daily fat intake
86% of your daily sodium intake

12:05 PM  
Blogger Epoch Church said...

sure...if you get more free things out of it...

1:21 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Yes......Mainly because we lived off those things senior year.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Doug McPherson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Doug McPherson said...

If you're such an indecisive little girl that you need my help in knowing what to do, then I want a cut of the refund. I expect at least half a party pizza over the Christmas holidays.

8:09 PM  
Blogger BeechNut said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

With a $1.00 profit you have at least 100 options to turn that into $2, then $3 . . .

Bottom line: One does not question a profit. One takes it and moves on.

Enjoy ----- jedigold (uncle glenn)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The options are simple: Take the $1 profit and move on. Besides, without that $1 you have no options to put that toward making more $$$$.

Live Long & Prosper

jedigold (aka Uncle Glenn)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Roxane said...

Yes, it's free money.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home