Ra'a

Monday, January 14, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End...







I miss Orlando.

I want to go back. I had too much fun.

Since all of you couldn't go with me, here are a few pictures of my vacation.

Pic 1: Darren McFadden has received the Doak Walker award twice in this building.

Pic 2: The king of the jungle! I've never been this close to a lion not in a cage.

Pic 3: Fireworks show at Epcot on Wednesday night.

Pic 4: There's me at a piano bar. But not to worry. Nothing stronger than Red Bull touched my lips.

Pic 5: And the Red Bull inspired me to get up on stage to dance. This photo is blurry, but I'm the one in the brown shirt. If that doesn't help, I'm the only one with testosterone on stage.

Pic 6: There's me and my friend, Ben, who works at Disney. This was taken at the Comedy Warehouse, an improv show where Wayne Brady actually got his start.

We managed to hit all 4 major parks on Wednesday, then spent all day at a Disney water park on Thursday. Quite strange to be going down a water slide in January.

I once read that no one needs a vacation more than the one who just got back from a vacation. This is true, in my opinion. All in all, it was a great trip that, unfortunately, had to conclude. But seriously, I wish I was still there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxane said...

How on Earth did you hit all 4 parks in 1 day?!? That's crazy talk.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home