Ra'a

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dallas Weekend

Well Joel and I met up with Mike in Dallas this weekend to plan a men's retreat for Joel's church. It turns out the retreat won't happen until the first weekend in April, so we've got much longer to prepare for it than we'd planned. Mike and I are getting to (for lack of a better word) lead it, which is an opportunity we've been praying about for over a year. Needless to say, we're excited. Our goal for this past weekend was to sketch a model-or a big picture for how the weekend would go. And fortunately, we got a lot done and have a lot to work through over the next few months.

Joel and I also got to see Mike's daughter for the first time...


We weren't too sure about each other at first...


Then we settled our differences and were at peace, so I took a short nap...


And that's when she farted

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Reading said...

That is hilarious. It is okay that you exploited my daughter for a cheap laugh. I exploit you all the time. Oh yeah, that was meant to sound awkward. By the way, I changed my template to a more manly design and I lost all the links you put on there. That sucks.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Amy D. said...

i know you don't know me, but i would just like to pass on a fact:

precious baby girls don't "fart". they "toot".

good story!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home