Ra'a

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby, its cold...inside


I love cold weather. Late fall and winter months are my favorite. I like walking outside with the sensation of needles hitting my face. Yes, this is strange, but its who I am. Because of my love of cold weather, I only turn the heat on in my home when guests ask me to do so. This past tuesday, for instance, was only the 3rd time the heat has been on.

With recent drops in temperature (it was 19 degrees this morning), I've had to adjust and adopt a new policy. My heat is now blasting...at a scorching 65 degrees. So for those of you who kept telling me that eventually I would give in and crank up my thermostat, you win. My pride is ruined. But my toes are warm.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roxane said...

I'm with you. Love the cold. I keep my house at a piping 67 degrees.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Snowman! I hope you are having a great day!

2:09 PM  
Blogger nana said...

YOu did get a birthday present of a good cold spell, didn't you? I didn't call to wish you Happy Birthday, because I thought you would be out in the cold celebrating! Hope it was fun!

8:38 PM  
Blogger unknown law student somewhere in the south said...

It's currently 13 degrees up here (outside). I'm tired of winter.

10:30 PM  
Blogger amybpepper said...

If you like cold...you should go visit Jenny! Hope you had a happy bday. Stay warm.

4:32 AM  
Blogger captain supremo said...

welp...
today it got down to about 50.
was the coldest day so far.

just another reason for you to make a visit!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home