Ra'a

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Day 2 of Unemployment



Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm unemployed. Well I am. Me and a fellow marketer were laid off on Friday (single tear). I'm keeping busy. Yesterday I finished an assignment for school that's not due until the end of the year. I filed for umemployment (which reminded how glad I am that I'm not going to hell because I got a glimpse of it at the unemployment office). I went and caught a movie. Then I had class again last night.

But today, on day 2...I ain't doin' jack. Even the jobless deserve a snow day. This was the view outside one of my decks this morning.

And no, my heat is not turned on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug McPherson said...

Atta boy! Enjoy the paid time off. Let me know if you want to borrow my library of MacGyver DVDs.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man. Sorry you were laid off. I'm pretty impressed by your productivity thus far though.

11:29 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Sorry about your job, enjoy the time off. Please email me at tcrumps@hotmal.com. I have a mission i would like to talk to you about.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home