Ra'a

Monday, April 07, 2008

Eye of the Tiger





This smaller picture picture is me and my brother when we were 4 and 7, respectively.

No, no its not. But it easily could be. The similarities of these two to me and my brother are uncanny. This was a common scene at the McPherson household. We'd put on the gloves. Dad would referee. Daniel would cry. A vicious cycle that occurred almost every Sunday.

The top picture actually is my brother and I this past Christmas. Since I had the opportunity to train as a boxer for that Toughman contest last year, Douglas asked if I would take him through a session. After an hour and a half of punching each other in the face, we stopped to pose for this picture.

Boys will be boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

You boys!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home