Ra'a

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 10 of Unemployment


10 days down and counting...

The bright news is that I attended a career fair at my future graduate alma mater, UALR. Unfortunately, I found nothing that interested me. But I did have a phone interview that was intriguing. We'll see what happens. This is me in the lobby of the hotel where I had the phone interview. The suit was strictly to impress people at the career fair. I had a Navy recruiter stop me and say, "Hey man, nice suit." I replied with a genuine, "Yours too."

Yesterday I made chocolate covered pecans. I highly recommend. Sadly, in a short spurt of generosity, I gave them away.
Oh, how I regret that decision. I supposed I could make more. But what if I don't have time tomorrow? What if my schedule piles up, and I get swamped wi--wait. I'll be able to make them tomorrow. Never mind.

Not having a job rocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

The manny job is still open!

5:22 PM  
Blogger nadaja said...

i will hire you...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home