Ra'a

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Return to My First Love

A crazy thing happened this week...

I got a job!

The Country Club of Little Rock is allowing me to subject its patrons to pain and torture through personal training. My first client is tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. So all those days of working for free in the Arkansas Razorback weight room finally lead to a paycheck.

God is good. He always provides. And he allowed me to dodge a bullet...a few weeks ago I was ready to take another sales job. Training sweet old ladies and deep-pocketed golfers suites me much better, I think.

So for those enjoying the unemployment journal, sorry I won't be adding to that anymore. I am once again a contributor to society.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Congrats!! I hope you enjoy it!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it might be time to update your profile on the left then...congrats.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home