Ra'a

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Grad School is Over!!!...maybe

As long as I passed my comps exam and successfully defend my thesis this Monday, I will be finished with graduate school. Comps is a comprehensive test that covers everything you've learned during your time in a master's program. Most graduate schools require either a thesis or comps, not both. For some reason, UALR does require both to finish with a master's. Its supposed to be pronounced "U-Lur," not "Yale-ur." What the crap are they thinking??? I'll post again after Monday to let both of you know how it went.


Well I'm headed to yet another wedding which I am a part of this weekend. Bret, the groom, is one of my best friends from high school. A side note on Bret: on our senior trip to Cancun, he was arrested for urinating on a side walk.

I realize this is a strange way to end a post, bu--

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug McPherson said...

So, I guess you could say Bret was Mexico's public enemy Number One. I wonder who was Number Two...

9:06 PM  
Blogger BeechNut said...

Dude:

You need to change your profile!!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home